X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• cooperation proposal

Dear all,

I try to compile a short paper about the life and works by Theodor Reuss. Until now I managed to get the majority of his papers and found out few details about his life as well.
    My offer is especially for members living in Berlin as the Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin houses the journals which may contain the papers I miss or information which have to be included in the MS. Of course if any of you offers to make the search in the library will be the coauthor of the paper.
    Please contact me on the email address: lkrecsak@gmail.com

Best wishes,
    Laszlo

Re: cooperation proposal

lkrecsak schrieb:
    Dear all,

I try to compile a short paper about the life and works by Theodor Reuss.
    Hello Lazlo,

I'd be thankful, if you could elaborate on who Th. Reuss was & what he did.

Yours

Jon Eingorn

Kommentar

hi John

Theodor Reuss was a German Singer (from Augsburg) who lived in 19th century. As a member of freemasons, OTO/Illuminati and other similar associatons he wrote articles about how to get occult power, illuminati, secrets of catholic church, the holy grail and some further "pseudo"-scientific papers.

greets
      Marcus
      Zuletzt geändert von MrCus; 20.04.2006, 12:40.

Kommentar

Dear Marcus,

You are right in respect of Theodor Reuss who is especially known for his activity in the Illuminati, but I was writing about a different person :-))

There were two "herpetologists" named Reuss, the first one Adolph Reuss a MD based in Seckenberg and wrote a basic work in herpetology 1834 Zoologische Miscellen (see http://www.senckenberg.de/root/index.php?page_id=676)
        the other Theodor Francis A(dolph?) Reuss, was a Berlin based amateur, dealing mostly with viperids. He is the one I am writing about.

Cheers
        L.

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X