X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Re: Hello

Hi Carl,

much good luck to you in becoming a canadian citizen! the procedure with the authorities must be laborious, isn`t it? The reasons therefore are privatly or business related?
    Hope to meet you in Hamm next spring. You`ll find a crowd of users always at the DGHT stand.

Hi Valen,

i`m happy to hearing from you here in our forum because there wasn`t enough time to say goodbye in Norderstedt! It`s great, that you authorities cancelled their descission, and you animals are saved. Hope, you`re able to report some more positive success stories from your country in the furture.

@all,

there`s absolutely no need talking about grammar, capitals and administration. The rules posted in the Fourm opener should be hopefully understandable. We`d like to discuss about Herpetology and personal matters, nothing else. So please refrain from refreshing these unnecessary discussion within this forum.

Best wishes for a nice sunday to all of you!

Kind regards

Silvia

Kommentar

Re: Re: Hello

Moderator schrieb:
      Hi Carl,

you`re our first non german-speaking visitor.
      @Silvia:

Sorry for my off- topic posting, but when I think obout some Members, perhaps in the discussion about crocodiles, your statement on the top is incorrect...

@all!

I´m surprised about this kind of discussion and I wish, that this english part of the DGHT will be sucsessful!

Greeting from Leverkusen- in an few hours, I will drive to the chamaeleon- happening...

Kommentar

Hi Yidaki,

i hope we will finally meet each other at the Chameleon-happening in D´dorf.

For future meetings I´m going to invite Andy & Janette Beveridge from the UK. They often travel to the Reptile show in Hamm and are well known in the European Chameleon scene for there longtime experience breeding Chamaeleo quadricornis.

Bex

[[ggg]Editiert von Bex° am 31-10-2004 um 15:27 GMT[/ggg]]

Kommentar

Hi Yidaki,

you`re right, but i`m talking about participants within this forum who doesn`t speak or write german and visit us the first time, because of the possibility to talk in english. In this case your "off-topic" post will be excused !

best regards

Silvia

P.S. Have fun with the Cham-addicts today, Bex you too!
          Foren-Moderatoren-Team

Kommentar

Hi @all!

I had unfortunately no fun, because on the highway I had breakdown. Bex will have noticed it... My repaired radiator is again leaky. SH**1111

Kommentar

much good luck to you in becoming a canadian citizen! the procedure with the authorities must be laborious, isn`t it? The reasons therefore are privatly or business related?
              Hope to meet you in Hamm next spring. You`ll find a crowd of users always at the DGHT stand.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello Silvia,

The amount of paperwork and finding out what is needed is the most laboring. I already have arranged work so now it is the process of getting working papers.

I have decided to live in Canada because my girlfriend lives here. She is also a Chameleon keeper! :-)

Maybe this spring we can attend Hamm. It would be nice to meet people face to face. I am sure we would have much to discuss, especially Chameleons! Maybe even to exchange some animals.

Carl

Kommentar

Hi Carl,

to find a job in a foreign country is the biggest hurdle anywhere; anything else couldn`t be that important. Much good luck for both of you, because it`s a big step, in my opinion, to change the country for beeing with the lover, even if she`s also a Chamaeleon-breeder

Hope to meet you next spring in Hamm. Some more details for meeting each other could be arranged a couple of weeks before.

cu

Silvia
                Foren-Moderatoren-Team

Kommentar

Hi folks,
                  its nice to meet some guys from home . I hope all of you feel home here. I´m looking forward to all the new interesting posts from you. So keep on rocking.

tada
                  Lurtz

P.s: God save the Queen

Kommentar

Hello,

Its very nice to see the DGHT open a forum to non German speakers

I hope that here on the English forum not every answer will be "did you use the search function..." lol

Regards

Coco

Kommentar

Hi everyone,

will just myself in here. Great to see DGHT going worldwide. I have been their guest in the past in Germany. Great to be here.

Cheers, Scott

Kommentar

Hi Scott,

glad so see you here on the forum.

Cheers,
                        Wulf

Kommentar

Lädt...
                        X